Now that St. Patrick’s day is over you don’t have much time until Easter! I’ve put together a guide for you, your man and your kids with some ideas so you don’t have to stress. I love Easter! I always like to add some items in my basket that I have been wanting for awhile, and Easter is the perfect excuse. I’ve tried to include items that can also be a “need”, and not just a “want”. I don’t always have a huge budget, but I also like to take time to personalize each Easter basket.
Women’s Easter Basket
- Sunglasses– I came across these sunglasses from The Alison Show’s Gem Jam dance party and I have been obsessed! They are from Shop & Apparel and only $7.50! they have some fun sunglass options, you gotta check them out!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz- I LOVE this eyebrow pencil, I’ve searched high and low and finally found something that works for me. I’m almost out of my eyebrow pencil, so this is a great addition to my basket.
- World Map watch- I originally got this watch from Groopdealz, but they are sold out. However, I found you some here. This watch is so fun and a great accessory.
- EOS chapstick- These chapsticks are great, they also look a bit like an egg. Perfect addition for your basket!
- Gelish Polish– You can never have enough nail polish and this peach color is perfect for the Spring.
- NYX Butter Gloss– I really like these NYX butter glosses, and they are a great price.
- Wet Brush– Have you tried this brush? It’s the greatest and works so well with tangled wet hair. It’s been a life saver.
- Bar Necklace– I love this necklace and the way it looks when you layer it.
- Night Balm– I’ve loved this chapstick and how it repairs my dry chappy lips while I’m sleeping.
- Mini Bobby Pins– Bobby pins are like the missing match to your pair of socks, always missing! You can never have enough. I really like the mini bobby pins, they don’t show has much when you are doing different hairstyles or pinning your hair back. I don’t think I’ll go back to the regular size bobby pins anytime soon.
Kid’s/Infant Easter Basket
- Camelbak water bottle- These water bottles are the best and so durable! Your toddler can throw these around and they won’t break. They have super cute patterns too.
- Baby Touch & Feel Animals book- One of our favorite books, even my older boys love looking at the animals.
- Bubble Wand– The weather will be warm soon, hopefully by Easter! Bubbles are always fun.
- Mr. Sketch scented markers- These take me back to my childhood, it’s been fun to have my own children use these and they still smell so great.
- Ella’s Kitchen- These food pouches are great and easy for us busy mamma’s who are always on the go!
- Bath Toy- These are always a great addition, my kids never get sick of new bath toys.
- Organic Suckers- My friend recently introduced me to these suckers and they taste so good! I love the variety of flavors too. I found them in the bulk section at Smith’s Market place. I got 10 suckers for only $1.00.
- Rice Crackers- These are a great snack for my little baby, who loves to eat.
- Baby Spoons- These were a need, because my stinking dishwasher melted half of my spoons (oops).
- Kid Gardening Gloves– My 4 year old has expressed interest in gardening with me. I thought these would be a great addition that I found in the dollar zone at Target (except they were in the $3.00 section- I wish they would just keep everything a dollar, so I could buy more items.)
- Moon Dough– Have you tried this? Moon Dough is the coolest thing, it’s awesome because it doesn’t dry out like play doh.
- Kid Sunglasses- Found these in the dollar zone at Target (they were actually a dollar). Aren’t they the cutest!
- Baby puffs and yogurt melts- Since my little baby isn’t ready for candy yet, these were perfect to put into his Easter eggs.
Men’s Easter Basket
- Shoe Shine– My husband has to wear dress shoes everyday for work, sometime they need a good shining. This shoe shine is nice because it has the color already in the sponge, it’s a quick way to get those shoes looking spiffy!
- Back massager– This gift might be more for you than your man, but he doesn’t have to know. I love how small this little hand back massager is.
- Lotion– This stress relief lotion from Bath and Body Works smells amazing!
- Business card holder– This is great for your hardworking hubby, and a great way for him to keep some business cards on hand.
- Pens– These fine point pens are one of my husbands favorite pens. I like to borrow or take one for myself.
- Almonds- Have you tried these toasted coconut almonds?! They are the best, I can’t look at plain almonds the same way. You can pick these up at your local grocery store.
- Razor refills- Something that I feel like I’m always buying anyways, why not add it to the basket.
- Chapstick- I’m always loosing my chapstick, so this is a perfect addition to any Easter basket.
- Cuff links– I found cuff links from overstock.com and was impressed with how affordable they were. It’s always nice to get some new cuff links every once in awhile.
- Pocket knife– Easter means we are one step closer to Summer which equals camping in our household. A pocket knife is something my husband can always use.
Have you noticed that there are different sizes of easter eggs now a days? I love that I can fit most of my Easter basket items into an egg so my family can be surprised with their goodies.
What are you adding to your Easter basket this year?